mkTAS Community

Our fights are for your entertainment

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ComboMaster7

PostSubject: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:28 pm

Sad I had to reformat my pc and I cant remember the version I had at 1st and when I go to playback my videos it does all my inputs right but after it saves the profile name it says turn off nds and reinstall sd card? why does this happen I have no clue but the odd thing is when I go to play without re recording that problem doesn't happen the game runs fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:59 pm

weird! Try doing the download this emulator version DeSmuME 0.9.7 x86, and rom  Ultimate Mortal Kombat (U).nds (N1658.zip) and try on playback again, if it doesnt work at all..send me the dsm file your for personal message, wherever the problem can be, i will try fix it.

PostSubject: Re: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:10 pm

thanks buddy I will try this when I get home from work if it works I'll come back and tell you if it don't work out ill come back and tell you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ComboMaster7

PostSubject: Re: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:57 pm

Thanks buddy i have succesfully made a practice tas without desyncs thanks to your help check it out on my youtube channel i wonder sould i complete this run or remake my kung lao run that got deleted  Sad  Thanks again buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 am

Sorry for delaying in reply, I've been a little busy lately.

Good to hear that you succeed in making your run, Im happy for you let me know. you told me you got a yt channel, so could you please send me your youtube channel link? I'd like to watch some videos from you. I realized you sent a video to TASvideos and it has been rejected. Maybe it would be great if you sent your work in progress videos, thus, I could give you hints.( when I can).

PostSubject: Re: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:17 pm

SDR wrote:
Sorry for delaying in reply, I've been a little busy lately.

Good to hear that you succeed in making your run, Im happy for you let me know. you told me you got a yt channel, so could you please send me your youtube channel link? I'd like to watch some videos from you. I realized you sent a video to TASvideos and it has been rejected. Maybe it would be great if you sent your work in progress videos, thus, I could give you hints.( when I can).

Its alright buddy I know u working hard at your job also yes I was rejected by Tasvideos I will admit I didn't use frame advance to spell my name at the beginning of the movie because at 1st I didn't no how to use frame advance until the middle of the movie by then it was far to late to go back and fix all the frames I wasted so when I got rejected it just made me feel bad and I just feel like never uploading to tasvideos again only to my YouTube channel and my YouTube channel is hustlapimp2007 and I'll love the tips and hints thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SDR

PostSubject: Re: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:33 am

Oh i'm so sorry friend, I definitely forgot that you've got another nickname. I didnt remember xD. I thought you were another person just stopping by here. Anyway, are you working any project? or you stopped?

PostSubject: Re: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:37 am

Currently I have no ideas so for now no projects... Just for now maybe in the futre we will see wish I knew how u do
3v3 alone because I love your ta 3v3 but dont wanna frame advance every frame it would take forever for me to do that LOL but if thats the only way ill learn that way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync    

Back to top Go down

Been trying to tas umk3 NDS but it keeps on Desync
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mkTAS Community :: mkTAS Community :: MK TASes, Glitches, Playthrough's, Combos... Discussion-
Jump to: